Sunday was a beautiful day to enjoy the market at Titirangi (every last Sunday of the month, except that the April Market was held on May 2, because of Anzac Day). Yesterday’s post showed some of the colour of the occasion, here we bring an additional collection of impressions.
From left to right, top to bottom:
- Phil Toms entertains,
- Pukeko Bakery tempts,
- Monni paints faces ($3 for little images, $5 half and $10 full face);
- Luka lets the world go by,
- the crowds are happy,
- the sausages sizzle;
- Chris Soulje throws pots,
- this stallholder finds another world,
- this young man looks pleased with his new face.
The next Titirangi Market will be on May 30, 2010.